Bedroom Night Stand & Lavender

A few weeks ago I covered the top of this table with concrete patch. (post HERE)
The table top is bigger than the night stand I had next to my bed so I switched it out.
I’ll just share a few pics of the bedroom.
None of our furniture or bedding really match but I like un-matched furniture in a room, no “sets” here.
The dried lavender smells so good sitting next to me while I sleep.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
(hopefully you are warmer than we are here in Virginia)
February 14, 2015 7:48 pm

I love it, Holly. Your bedroom is sweet and serene. Ummmm…we are colder here than you are there…but you have more snow, I think. xo Diana

Cozy Little House
February 15, 2015 1:13 am

The lavender will induce sleep as well as smelling good! I don't like a matched bedroom either. Just a little of this and that.Brenda

Pamela
February 15, 2015 2:33 am

Happy Valentines Day Holly! Your bedroom looks great and I love lavender as well.

February 15, 2015 5:05 am

super gorgeous!!!! Love all your details as always!!! xoxoxo

February 15, 2015 7:46 am

Your bedroom is so pretty! I always sleep with dried lavender–I can't wait to get some fresh bundles soon. Before you know it my lavender will be blooming–it is actually showing sign of life already!

Junkchiccottage
February 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Good Sunday Morning Holly,Looooove your beautiful bedroom. I love mis matched stuff too. Gives the room such character. I love the smell of lavender too. Very soothing. Very cold here in Chicago area. Below zero temps!!!! Winter is in full bloom.Have a great Sunday.Kris

ImSoVintage Laura Walker
February 15, 2015 4:10 pm

YOur bedroom looks very lovely and serene, Holly. I imagine that wonderful smell of lavender gives you sweet dreams. xo Laura

February 15, 2015 4:37 pm

I think your bedroom is very pretty. I've heard that lavender helps you sleep so having some fresh lavender next to your bed is a great idea.

Elizabeth BlueClearSky
February 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Your bedroom is pretty, Holly. It looks like a great place to unwind in. It is so very very cold here, especially this weekend. It's our Family Day holiday weekend so we get an extra day off work. I am painting our bedroom dresser but have to wait until later next week to pick up the topcoat.

February 15, 2015 9:20 pm

It looks good. I love lavender.

Michelle Sherrard
February 17, 2015 4:19 am

OH MY!!! I LOVE your room. It is absolutely beautiful!