Happy Valentine’s Day 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Today’s post features our bedroom.
A few red accents and some heart twinkle lights in honor of this special day.
We actually don’t do much for this holiday except make cookies.
These sugar cookies are delicious. You can see the recipe HERE.
Somebody might think the most romantic Valentine’s gift would be to make Mazi sleep somewhere besides on our bed.
Have a wonderful day full of love!

Art and Sand
February 14, 2014 8:25 pm

My husband had shoulder surgery last year on Feb. 12 and had the other shoulder done Feb. 12 this year. I teased him that he planned the surgeries so he wouldn't have to celebrate Valentine's Day. He is actually feeling pretty good so we are going for sushi tonight.Those cookies look yummy!Happy Valentine's Day

ImSoVintage Laura Walker
February 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Happy Valentines Day, Holly. Enjoy those yummy looking cookies. xo Laura

Mary Palumbo Collings
February 14, 2014 8:59 pm

So pretty… Happy Valentine's DayMary

February 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Living all your pops of red Holly. Hmmm.. going to peek at the cookie recipe. Shih don't tell anyone, but Ai am hopeless when it comes to making cookies. I wonder if they are Gina proof?Happy today!!HUGS,Gee

February 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Your heart cookies brought back great memories when my kids were young and the cookie baking we did for each special occasion! Your cookies look so pretty and yummy!!Mary Alice

February 14, 2014 10:34 pm

happy valentines day, holly! love the cute heart lights and mazi!the cookies look yummy–calorie free, right?:)

February 15, 2014 1:38 am

Little Mazi is so sweet looking at the camera on your bed. Our dog sleeps with us too (sometimes to my husband's dismay). Hope you had a great Valentines Day today. We don't do much for this holiday either. We gave some candy to our youngest child (my oldest doesn't have a sweet tooth) and we all went out to dinner. Sweets aren't on my diet, so I've been trying not to indulge (which is VERY difficult)!

cynthia lee designs
February 15, 2014 2:10 am

Maxi is so cute!! We went out to dinner last night for Valentine's Day…good thing since we got more snow today. Your cookies sure look yummy!!~Cindy

Never So Simple
February 15, 2014 5:32 am

Your bedroom as you know is one of my favorites. I love it and it's always changing. I read your previous post with the black wall. I love it also. Working on doing a collage in my living room. Donna

February 15, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks to you now I am craving sugar cookies:) Mazi looks adorable–our dogs always insist on sleeping with us too. Have a great weekend!

Danni@SiloHillFarm
February 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Your little lights are perfect for Valentines Day and cookies are always delicious. I spent my day priming and no cookies.

Angela Ryder
February 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Hope your Valentine's Day was a beautiful one! Love your bedroom and the little lights are perfect!~~Angela

February 15, 2014 11:38 pm

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you. You two are adorable!!!! xo Diana

February 16, 2014 9:20 pm

so fun, you know how I luv twinkle lights!!!!! Your bedroom looks totally different from last time you shared it here.