Our Simple Master Bathroom

Our bathroom has been last on my list of improvements
since we moved here 6 years ago.

I framed out the mirror in 1×4 pine.

That little side mirror is attached with hinges on one side only. That way I can swing it out to see the side and back of my hair. (very important)

The vanity was cherry wood – I spray painted it and added feet.

That’s about it…
I just switched out the decor to go with the rest of our house.
Pretty Simple

to see the bedroom GO HERE

March 26, 2012 1:50 am

Beautiful! I love how you distressed the cabinets! I would never want to leave!

March 26, 2012 1:59 am

Your bathroom looks great–I love what you did with the vanity! TFS!

Jamie
March 26, 2012 2:01 am

The counter and framed mirrors are gorgeous! I love the large bicycle wall hanging and the two windows. It's a really beautiful bathroom! I've been looking for some old windows to decorate with and they're really hard to find in my area. A matching set is proving to be almost impossible. You must have some amazing salvage places where you live! ~ Jamie

stefanie
March 26, 2012 2:17 am

its gorgeous!!! i like the little wreath in the middle, gives it a little separation!!! and love the paint job!!!

March 26, 2012 2:21 am

Your unique and personal touches and style makes your home so charming. I love your use of wonderful architectural elements.Mary Alice

Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
March 26, 2012 2:28 am

Hello! I am new to blogging and just discovered your blog and I am your newest follower. I love your decorating style! I also invite you to come visit me at http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com.

Jennifer Leible
March 26, 2012 3:17 am

I love your bathroom! The details are great! The ladder and mirror frame are awesome!

Traci
March 26, 2012 3:38 am

I am in love with you (in a good way, haha)! Love your pics, really!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting
March 26, 2012 4:38 am

So pretty!! Love how you transformed your vanity! Just became your newest follower:) Stop on by when you have a chance.

Amy Kinser
March 26, 2012 4:48 am

May be simple, but sure looks great. Love the distressed cabinets.

Julie @ Knot All That I Seam
March 26, 2012 5:42 am

GORGEOUS!!!! I want to pin every photo, they look so divine! x Julie

Gail
March 26, 2012 9:16 am

Gorgeous Holly! I LOVE your style!! Enjoy your day, Gail

March 26, 2012 11:08 am

Fabulous touches! I love what you did with the vanity.Carolyn{my simple messterpiece}

Tam
Tam
March 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Everything looks beautiful!!! I like your windows hanging on the wall – awesome! Please share more detail about how you got the finish on the vanity – perfect!

The Bold Abode
March 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Hope springs eternal for my sterile, builder's grade bathroom!

Pamela
March 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I love your vanity! I am trying to get The Hubster to let me paint our bathroom vanity sin the master. So far it is a no go. I have that exact same runner in our pantry. I forget where I got it from. I think HomeGoods. Hope all is well!:) Still waiting on our move orders if there will even be any.

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky)
March 26, 2012 5:33 pm

It is so pretty! I love the idea of the hinged mirror too. My favourite part though has to be the two vintage windows.

Drama Mama Lori
March 26, 2012 7:23 pm

The vanity is amazing!! Awesome job!! ~Lori

imsteelefullofscrap
March 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Absolutely gorgeous love everything you did

All Things Chic 2
March 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Pretty Simple!!! Pretty Sweet!!!Love it…Blessings Lori

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic
March 26, 2012 11:38 pm

I love it! It's so perfect! I love everything you do.~Shanon

Shell
March 27, 2012 12:23 am

Love that cabinet! Did you spray paint the frame in the bathroom, or did you intall after painting? Did you use any type of sealer of spray painting? I just love your site, it inspires!

Leslie's Garden
March 27, 2012 1:09 am

It's a beautiful bathroom, I really love the swing-out mirror idea!

ImSoVintage
March 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Love the simple touches. That large clock is a good idea. 🙂

Heidi Payeur
Heidi Payeur
March 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I recently starting reading your blog and absolutely love it. Your house is gorgeous. I could definitely move right in. Although I have gotten away a little from country decor, I still try to have some, and seem to be unable to completely get away from it as it is warm and inviting. Good luck in selling your house. I don't think it will be on the market long. Here's a funny thing too..I have a good friend who has a beach house in Clinton and I have spent a lot of summer weekends there with her. It is a… Read more »

Nancy Davis
February 12, 2015 1:55 pm

OMG every angle of your bathroom looks great! Love how you transformed your vanity!Thanks, NancyWindow Planet Fiberglass Doors Toronto