Outside in January

I try to remember to put food out for the little birds…

I hang bird feeders from the screws where the shutters already make
 holes into my house.

My porch is pretty plain…
but when the snow finally comes it’s easier to shovel around only one pot.
Please SNOW Already….
jcreviston
January 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Oh my goodness! I love your entry! I'd love to know how you attached the vines above your door! I just found your blog on Pinterest 🙂

jcreviston
January 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh… while stalking your blog I found the post!! Thank you so much for having such a wonderful blog!

Martha
January 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Beautiful! and what a great idea to use the holes that are already there!

January 14, 2012 10:59 pm

I love your style. I found you thru another blog (Town and country living I believe it is called) and I am so glad to have found you. I am your newest follower! Love your portraits incorporated into your decorating and your mix of white and rustic.

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking
January 15, 2012 5:06 am

Re: Please SNOW Already….Can I send you some of mine? We are at -12 deg. F!

January 15, 2012 3:54 pm

I think everyone's porch is a little \”plainer\” this time of year. We're not outside enjoying it, so it might as well be more functional than pretty. Ha! Although, yours still looks nice. I like your wreath on your door and all the greenery around your front entry way. Love your little bird feeder hung by your window too.

cathy@my1929charmer
January 15, 2012 8:44 pm

I love my birds and take care of them in the winter like you. My porch looks so – dare I say it – bare and boring. Yours on the other hand looks pretty good. thanks for stopping by, and glad you liked the WEEE WE WE!

shannon i olson
January 15, 2012 10:47 pm

your porch is gorgeous and so is that beautiful golden. We had to put our baby to sleep this July, she was 12 and so white in the face too. We now have a new golden that was retired from a kennel, she is sweet as pie!

February 10, 2012 6:43 pm

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.10OZ TRANSL PLASTIC CUPS 25/100'S

Fajardo
November 11, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Please SNOW Already…. Can I send you some of mine? We are at -12 deg. F!

Lopez