Christmas Home Tour 2011

Welcome to our home at Christmas time….
My Most Favorite Scents for Christmas
yummy baked goodies from friends
Moving Upstairs to Our Bedroom:
a very special handmade gift from my mother
On Christmas Eve my husband, Marc, plays Christmas carols on the piano
….inviting the spirit of Christmas right on in and throughout our home.
Laughter, Dancing and the Fun begin.  If we’re lucky our friends will join in …
dancing….
and singing….
and love and laughter are everywhere.

leave out a treat for Santa Claus…
Happy Holidays!
Rosemary@villabarnes
December 23, 2011 1:22 am

Your home is beautiful, and so is your blog. So glad you stopped by my blog. Love your style. New follower. I'll be back. Merry Christmas.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style
December 23, 2011 2:00 am

Beautiful tour. Still loving your gorgeous new bedroom.

Sharon
December 23, 2011 4:58 am

Hi There, I just stumbled onto your blog…and I can't wait to go back through every single inch of it…just wanted to let you know that I will be your newest follower just as soon as I hit the send button on this message!SharonStop by for a visit some time…and if you like what you see…please follow me back…you'll make my day!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living
December 23, 2011 6:05 am

So many great photos. Sadie is adorable!

Pamela
December 23, 2011 6:34 am

Loved your tour! Your home looks so warm and inviting. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Traci
December 23, 2011 6:50 am

You have such a lovely home and I really enjoyed the tour.Traci

Gail
December 23, 2011 11:21 am

OMGoodness, this is the most gorgeous Christmas Home tour I have seen yet! I LOVE your home!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family and I am looking forward to following you in the new year.

December 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Such great pictures! I love all of your unique and earthy Christmas decorations. Love that old door used in the kitchen too! Hope you'll have another wonderful Christmas this year.

Suffia
December 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I really enjoyed your home tour. Such a lovely house, warm and cozy.

Bella Vista
December 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi….loved your home tour. I especially love all the natural elements you used in your decorating. Wonderful.Merry Christmas!Barb

Ivy and Elephants
December 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Your home is absolutely gorgeous. All of your vignettes is fabulous. Have a Merry Christmas!!! Paulaivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Leslie's Garden
December 24, 2011 2:59 am

You have such a beautiful home. It's really lovely in it's Christmas finery! And those boys are adorable (and I bet a handful)! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Honey at 2805
December 24, 2011 4:00 am

I adore your down to earth style! Your home is just gorgeous; I really love the clean, cozy crispness of it! Truly a beautiful tour!Thank you for sharing this beautiful post at Potpourri Friday! I hope you will make it a weekly party stop! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

frugal-interior-design
December 24, 2011 4:31 pm

I love the natural and rustic elements seen throughout your home. Very much in my style. Please stop by for a visit some time! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Miranda
December 26, 2011 7:44 am

I love your home, it's gorgeous! I found this post from My 1929 Charmer. I'm your newest follower 🙂

Sherry
December 29, 2011 3:52 am

Beautiful home and family! Thanks for the tour. Thank you for joining me at HSH!Sherry

Nancy's Notes
December 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Your home is gorgeous and I'm so happy I found your awesome blog! I'll be back!Happy New Year!Nancy

Mimi
December 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks so much for the lovely tour of your Christmas home decor. It all looked so inviting. The decorations were simple and elegant. Love the way you put touches all over your home. You must be so proud. thansk for sharing it with me. Happy New Year!

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home
December 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Your home is so pretty….I love the Mr. and Mrs. in the bedroom!

Kathy
December 31, 2011 12:46 am

Hello, I am happy to have found you! You have a very lovely home – I wish you the very best for the New Year!Kathy

January 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Found your site after Christmas cant wait to decorate next year! Your ideas are a great inspiration..absolutley beautifull:)Thanks for sharingKaren

Susan Lloyd
October 13, 2012 11:16 pm

love your style. ours is pretty much alike. where do you get your old windows, doors?

arrielle_p
December 26, 2012 7:57 am

Wow. That is SUCH a beautiful home! I love the clean colors and open space. Wish to live in a house like this too, and I am planning to buy in Philippine real estates. 🙂

Mrs. Crane
June 19, 2013 2:12 am

Beautiful home! Where are your living room curtains from? They are stunning!!! Along with the rest of your house 🙂

Mrs. Crane
June 19, 2013 2:14 am

Beautiful home! I would love to know where your living room curtains are from, they are stunning! Along with the rest of your house 🙂