peace-LOVE-joy-BELIEVE

A solid wood paneled door cut in half makes a great outdoor holiday sign.

Sitting on the deck next to birch wood logs and twinkle lights.
I haven’t been able to find local birch logs so I ordered these online at Amazon.
I don’t plan to burn them – I just like the look.
The words LOVE & BELIEVE are applied with black paint over stencils.
I wrote ‘joy’ myself. 🙂
‘Peace’ is extra rustic because I used my Cricut. You can see how I make signs with that HERE.
The holidays will be here before we know it.
PEACE!
Sharing with: Funky Junk Interiors
Corn in my Coffee-Pot
November 12, 2013 4:30 am

I like your sign. I think it looks so wonderful. The birch wood logs are an interesting thought. I'd never think to order them at AMAZON…:) I like them with the twinkle lights. Pat

Cecilia Bramhall
November 12, 2013 5:13 am

The signs are so cool – love the door repurpose! The twinkle lights around the birch logs are just beautiful.

Danni@SiloHillFarm
November 12, 2013 12:00 pm

What a great sign! Love old doors for sure. I also love the lights in your basket of wood. Did you know that Suzan at Simply Vintageous by Suzan painted some logs to look like birch?!! She's so funny….that woman will paint anything!

November 12, 2013 4:01 pm

I really am loving what you did with this door, the sign is perfect!! I am saving this for the logs for our new home for next year!!! Thanks so much, girl.Cynthia

Robin Johnson
November 12, 2013 4:27 pm

What a great idea! I love it sitting out on your porch, it's perfect.

November 12, 2013 6:23 pm

wow Holly….what a genius idea…..I love it! and you even got some twinkle lights hiding with the wood….

November 12, 2013 11:15 pm

love it, holly! amazon must sell everything! love the lights in the logs!

November 13, 2013 12:49 am

It is so cute. Is it another piece to the door? What a great idea buying birch logs off of Amazon. I love, love birch logs.

November 13, 2013 1:45 am

I never knew you could order wood like that online! We have a river birch tree in our front yard. I love that wood. It has beautiful bark. I can see why you love to decorate with it. The sign you made out of a door is cute too. You and doors just go together, ya know?

Eclectically Vintage
November 13, 2013 2:22 am

I love using old doors and wood scraps like this – it's beautiful!Kelly

Lynn@FernAvenueBlog
November 13, 2013 2:22 am

I have been waiting for the reveal of this piece of the door!! You have beautiful handwriting…love the JOY! It turned out great.

November 13, 2013 4:35 am

Love your sign and really love the birch logs with lights too. My parents used to have birch trees they pruned all the time when I was a kid. I wish I would have grabbed those logs! I started loving birch a few years ago and it is so expensive and hard to find.