Sweethearts…

Yesterday I stopped by this cute antiques shop. Old shutters and primitive style furniture filled the place. I didn’t walk out with much this time but I did bring home these cute hearts.
That one was $5. It hangs on my front door tied to my dry boxwood wreath.

I don’t use pink or frilly decor for Valentine’s Day (or ever) – this is more up my alley.
I paid $6 for this one. It was so dusty that I wondered if it came from the days when geese and hearts were in style – mauve and blue? (I was young then but I knew I wasn’t going to put geese and hearts in my house when I grew up…..
well, just twiggy hearts for Valentine’s Day)
That heart hangs on our pantry door. That really is my “to do” list today – fun hu?!
See the green heart in the corner?
This darling little heart is the best one of all because my son made it for me out of a twisty tie.
He is so good to me – I love my Ben….
That is Ben and I a few years ago (I have that picture disc in my computer).
He is a sweetheart!!!
I am lucky to have lots of sweethearts in my family (even if one bites).
Have a fun Valentine’s week with your sweethearts!
xoxoxoxo
Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky)
February 11, 2013 9:54 pm

The hearts are lovely and I agree that Ben's is the most special.

Julie
February 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Your new heart purchases are just lovely Holly – I love what you have done with them. Your son is just lovely too – I have 2 sons also & I adore mine :-)I have a rustic twig heart very similar to your 2nd one so am going to dig it out right now & do something with it – you have inspired me. Kind wishes from across the miles (New Zealand), Julie 🙂

February 12, 2013 2:47 am

Geese and hearts!!! Whew that was a decorating disaster… I too swore not geese , but I did /do do twiggy hearts. I am NOT a pink and frilly kinda gal. So no pink Valentines.. actually a bit of red scattered about, but that's all year. Luv the twiggy hearts. Your son is too cute! As a mommy of 2 handsome young men.. I am a bit partial to sweet lil boy faces!You have a luvly family Holly. Hugs, Gee

Ashia Baker
February 12, 2013 5:20 am

Hello,I love your blog..Your sharings are mind blowing !! outdoor furniture

February 12, 2013 7:02 am

You have a beautiful family–even if one bites 🙂 Happy Valentines day!

Bliss
February 12, 2013 4:04 pm

I too caught the 'one bites' part….Bliss

February 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Love the hearts Holly, I am not a PINK kinda gal either…not decorating for V day this year but maybe next year I'll do something just like that…

Pendra
February 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Sweet! Lovin' that pantry door of yours! You've got yourself some real cuties for V-Day…even if one bites!Hugs,Pendra