Sunny Spring Porch

I am enjoying the sun coming into the front of our house today.

I open the front door first thing in the morning to let the natural light in through the glass storm door.
The porch is a wonderful place to greet the new day.
(too bad my view is of cars lining the streets of suburbia)
Although, this is one place I love at this house we rent.
The Spring decor is simple.
But I am actually enjoying the sun from the inside today. Sitting in my favorite chair with my baby dog, my cup of Joe and my bill pay board
“organizing money” on my computer.
Isn’t that fun?
Happy Wednesday!
You can see last years Spring porch HERE!
ShellHawk
March 13, 2013 3:17 pm

We've been enjoying some beautiful weather here in California, and I've been celebrating by—– doing my taxes, like a good girl. :PBeing adult is so overrated! 🙂

Lassen and Company
March 13, 2013 3:19 pm

I love your door wreath!

Amy Kinser
March 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I love that porch. Is it a wrap around? So happy for the sunshine!!

Blondie's Journal
March 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I've always wanted a nice big porch like this! So happy you are having sunny days!XO,Jane

Blondie's Journal
March 13, 2013 3:22 pm

March 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Your porch looks beautiful in the sunshine, enjoy!

Lynn
March 13, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm ready for front porch sitting too.

March 13, 2013 3:46 pm

So awesome, clean, crisp and fresh looking….I need some outdoor lanterns too….I love your big porch!

March 13, 2013 3:50 pm

ohhh are those black and white pictures you have displayed on the old door?

March 13, 2013 3:50 pm

ohhh are those black and white pictures you have displayed on the old door?

Linda@Coastal Charm
March 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Holly, I'm so jealous of your charming wrap around porch…looks like a place that I would spend a lot of time on.Blessings,Linda

March 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Your front porch is wonderful! I love that it wraps around the house. Ours was supposed to do that, but when we had our house built, we told the builder to enlarge our eating area of the kitchen instead of the wrap around porch. It was an even exchange. Still wish ours wrapped though. Your forsythia wreath on the front door is perfect for this time of year!

Angela ~ Call Her Blessed
March 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Oh my … definitely a dream porch. Not sure if I'd ever come inside =)

Dawn
March 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Lovely porch and I enjoyed all the sunshine.

March 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Spring is looking beautiful there. I can't wait till we get some of that here! xo Diana

March 13, 2013 6:53 pm

What beautiful pictures with the sun streaming in. I love that wreath so bright and cheery.Cynthia

Stephanie Ruby Feldman
March 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Your view, is better than mine.. I have a view of non stop traffic and people walking to the bus stop, the homeless, the left of centers, even a few hookers.. nope not kidding. But I am slowly adding to my view roses and other flowering shrubs, a picket fence and hopefully soon will have a lovely place to sit on our front porch and be able to love it as you love yours. Your chair reminds me of my favorite spot on our couch that has the window behind it that the sun shines through most of the day… Read more »

ImSoVintage
March 13, 2013 8:31 pm

No, bill pay does not sound like fu, but love your forsythia wreath. Can't wait for the real things to bloom here.Hugs,Laura

Pendra
March 13, 2013 8:54 pm

I think I could rent just the front porch there and be HAPPY! It's beautifully sunny but oh sooooo cold here! Hannah went to beauty spa (groomer) yesterday and looks naked and is freezing like crazy today…poor little girl!Happy Wednesday,~Pendra

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions
March 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Love the sun hitting your pretty porch, Holly! We get morning sun at our front door, too. If it's not too cold out, I like to open the front door to let it in also.

Cozy Little House
March 13, 2013 9:44 pm

You have such a beautiful large porch. I would love to sit there with you with a cup of coffee.Brenda

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky)
March 14, 2013 2:53 am

You had me at sunny and spring. Oh, and grass {jealous lol} It snowed here again today but it is only March and there is hope of Spring soon. Lovely porch and I still need to find a great old door like yours.

Sajid Khan
March 14, 2013 3:27 am

Top Ten PTC Sites Ever which you can make money online with just clicking, Best upgrade plans to make upto 10 to 15 Dollars daily without any Registration or MemberShip ChargesYou can join any time from your home, just visit the website and start earning from homeProbux.Com(Best PTC Site)

Laurie
March 14, 2013 4:16 am

I'm so anxious for spring, so cold here in Michigan. I love your porch, it's so welcoming and warm!

Joyce - Quilted Nest
March 14, 2013 11:30 am

since my front porch is currently bare (ever since I removed Christmas) – a little porch inspiration was in order. Thanks! (lovely BTW)

Mel
Mel
March 14, 2013 2:32 pm

So fun and lighthearted! Perfect for spring with a welcoming colour palette!

Leslie Harris
March 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Did I miss your post on the bill-pay board? I need one of those, I'm such a visual person and I could use something like that! I'm the bill-payor over here too.Leslie (Gwen Moss)

Rehan Ahmed
March 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Make Money online from home without investment, Just Register and click the ads and earn upto 10 Dollars Daily, The best and Legimate Earning Sites Ever you wantProBux.com

Sandi~A Cottage Muse
March 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Looks like a cozy spot, both inside and out!!

tahir sumar
March 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Latest Hot Current Affairs, Entertainment News, Pictures, Videos, Latest Hot News updates, Business News, Online Marketing, Online Jobs, Mp3 Tunes, Latest Ringtones, Bollywood Girls, Entertainment Girls, Hot Girls and Most popular Affairs in the WorldDaily News updates about Latest and Hot Current AffairsHotCurrentAffairs.com

Irene
March 10, 2014 1:34 pm

how did you attach the wreath to the glass door?