Life is Beautifull Fence Sign & a Birthday

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Mine was great. My parents were here to share the holiday with us. I am still full from eating so much delicious food. It’s nice to indulge sometimes.

Here are a few pictures of recent items that I put in my little shop space.
Scrap bead board…
Light fixture embellished with naked shades and vine wreaths.
Wooden rustic rooster.
The old sign from above our basement door. (yes, I am parting with it)
Speaking of Babies…Today I am celebrating my kids’ birthday.
My twin boys – who aren’t really babies anymore. I love these two sweeties!
May all your wishes come true!
Next up – some Christmas 2014 decorating!
Happy weekend!
xo,
November 30, 2014 1:29 am

Happy Birthday to your boys! That chandelier is cute with the wire shades. Hope your booth is doing well this time of year.

Michele Alger
November 30, 2014 3:42 am

I love your sign and all the wonderful items for your shop. Wow, what it would be like to visit a shop of yours, I don't think I would want to leave!!! 😉

November 30, 2014 9:44 am

love the cute chandy, holly! happy bday to the handsome guys:)

Junkchiccottage
November 30, 2014 4:05 pm

I love seeing your shop and all the great treasures for sale Holly. I love the Kindness Matters sign. My favorite!Your twin boys are adorable. Happy Birthday to them.Kris

must love junk
November 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Love the fence sign and the other goodies in your shop space!Happy Birthday to your boys! :)Susan

HWIT BLOGG
November 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Love the sign Kindness Matters…such a beautiful post and I just love your pictures! Have a happy week, take care!Warmly, Titti

Lawanna Brown
December 1, 2014 12:03 am

Holly, so fun to sing Happy Birthday to Ben and Luke in person rather than over the phone. Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Seeing your booth was also a special treat. You are so gifted and talented in many ways. Your gifts show in the words you select for your signs. You have a way of making others feel important. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. love ya, mom