Horse Art

I am afraid of horses but I love them in art.

I wanted to share these two new canvas pictures of white horses.
Fascinating creatures…
I hung them on this old window on the piano.
I don’t usually display photos of anything – unless it’s my family. I have been wanting something new and I’ve looked for a beautiful picture of horses. My husband found these for me. I love them.
March 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Those are beautiful! There is something magical about a white horse! My disabled son took horseback riding lessons when he was a baby. It helped loosen his muscles and was great therapy! Horses are amazing animals.

March 30, 2013 7:57 pm

They are beautiful. 2 years ago, I was on a horse painting trip. Painted and drew lots of them. Sold quite a few and only have 2 left. But… the irony of it all, I am so afraid of them , we have that in common. I take pictures of them and sketch and paint from the pictures. One of my last pieces was a commissioned piece of a champion show horse in Northern Ireland.They are such beautiful and amazing animals… but I am still afraid. Have a Happy Easter. Hugs, Gee

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage
March 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Beautiful horses! Such a pretty display! Bravo to your hubby for finding them! Have a happy Easter!

Anne
March 30, 2013 8:19 pm

What beautiful prints! We have lots of horse farms all around us.I think they are beautiful sweet animals.It's fun to actually hear them when our windows are open :-)xxAnne

Anne
March 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Leeanne
March 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Beautiful, I love horse, was lucky to have horses when growing up. I like how you display things, sometimes things I would never think to 'display'Happy chocolate munching!

Dawn
March 31, 2013 12:16 am

Pretty new art work. I love animal prints, I grew up with horses and actually had 2 white ones, so your prints brought back memories.

BaileyWife
March 31, 2013 1:28 am

Very mystical and beautiful! Good job hubby!! I love (farm) animal art…~ Kim

Tee
Tee
March 31, 2013 2:48 am

What you feel when you look at this art you'd feel 10-fold if you fought your fears and stood near one. Too mystical to explain.But don't listen to me; I'm terrified of birds, lol.Tee

March 31, 2013 6:03 am

They look great there…Easter Greetings

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper
March 31, 2013 9:22 pm

they are beautiful! i love white horses, too- so magical!

Carol
April 1, 2013 12:49 am

That is a beautiful vignette, the horse prints, the candles, the old window — love it!

Robin
April 1, 2013 11:16 pm

Gorgeous Photos. Funny I thought I was the only one who thought horses were beautiful animals but won't get near them since they scare the you-know-what out of me! LOL.

April 5, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi, I love your sign! You have a beautiful blog.